The River

Monday, April 19, 2004

Interesting game

Frank points to Doug's dynamic meme propagation, the

Grab the nearest book
Open the book to page 23
Find the fifth sentence
Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions

game.

Forthwith:

"I believe the connections between people and their interests are going to have to be made the traditional way -- by reviewers, critics, commentators."

-- Burn Rate, How I Survived the Gold Rush Years on the Internet, Michael Wolff, Touchstone, 1998

Plucked from the shelf to my left at work. I skipped over Newton's Telecom Dictionary, 16th Edition, and The American Heritage Dictionary (Third edition, mass market), and, inadvertantly I just realized, The Mentor's Spirit, by Marsha Sinetar, and The Prentice Hall Reference Guide to Grammar and Usage.


Comments: Post a Comment