The River

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Get with"the program," Molly Ivins

Head on over to wirearchy for a report on plutocrat media bias.

So Blatant


Apologies in advance to (most of) my friends and colleagues, whom I think are much more right-wing than I am - who have bought the arguments that Hussein et al were a grave danger to the security of the USA, and who believe that corporate America may actually care about their s' and their childrens' well-being, and are effective stewards of a free and democratic society. I'm getting pretty P-O'd

"Thanks, Molly, for sharing your point of view with us. It's always good to have a bit of ... er... humour".

Paula Zahn of CNN, interviewing journalist Molly Ivins of Texas (probably the sole liberal in the Great State of Texas)

Is it only me that gets PISSED OFF watching CNN ? Since when are television reporters "allowed" to consistently inject wee bits of judgmental invective in their questioning and repartee with interview subjects?


No, Jon. I don't tune in too much anymore. Everytime I do, I have to get it out of my system in a post similar to yours.

And Molly Ivins is a great American.

[more, much more, too many excellent posts to count, or blog]

Comments: Post a Comment