The River

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Holy $#%@, it's Harry *Reid*

Well, now we know why former "scratchings" author Harry left us. It was time to make a move in his professional life.

I thought he would have chosen a more discreet nom de plume, but he always was a gutsy one.

This would also account for the prodigious creativity and output. I mean, I need a creative outlet from my mainstream career too, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to the pressure Harry must have felt. Whew.

Well, until now, that is. Give 'em hell, Harry.

(this also adds a whole new dimension of pathos to the "fecklessness" posts, in particular. I'm sorry, Harry, but your rehabilitation looks to be underway. I know I'm inspired.)


A moment of concentration before Harry lets fly with another brilliant post, March 10, 2005; only his closest advisors, such as the woman to his left, knew what his "internet research" entailed.

Comments: Post a Comment