The River

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

This is a public service announcement -- with guitar!
You have the right to free speech...

I've been remiss. I haven't told my loyal readers that they can tune into the blues every morning, Monday through Friday, from 6-10 a.m. EST simply by clicking this logo:


Radio Free Georgia

and then further clicking on the "Listen Live" logo on the lefthand side of the WRFG page.



I just made my bi-annual pledge to the fine folks who provide this non-commercial, progressive community voice for the Atlanta area.

You might find it interesting. It's an eclectic mix bound to appeal to lovers of the folk voice -- and music -- often found on blogs and other obscure but vibrant corners of society.


Atlanta community radio volunteer airshifters receive the 2005 W. C. Handy Keeping the Blues Alive Award

Comments: Post a Comment